Lifted 02 Sierra Z71

I told youit would cost more than the priceof the wheelsto ship. i got more out of them with a local sale anyway. :rage:

Idk if I'll put them on my truck or not but I got a fairly good deal on them but they needa good polishing.

Anything is salvagable, just go back a few pages and look at what my mountain crushers looked like, they were literally rougher than my sandpaper when I started

Anything is salvagable, just go back a few pages and look at what my mountain crushers looked like, they were literally rougher than my sandpaper when I started
What did you use to polish them? I was just going to hit ut hard with ahine supply cloud 9 metal polish

Well it depends if they are just scratched from not being polished or if they are pitted? If they are pitted or have really deep gouges/scratches you want to remove then use 400/600 grit wet sandpaper and get everything smoothed out. Then I use a 6" cotton wheel on a grinder with green rouge for a few passes to remove the sanding marks and shine them up. Then you can go over them with a normal polish to remove the machine marks from using the grinder.