Lifted 02 Sierra Z71

Imo. Not overly flashy but clean as f0k.

I'd want an rcsb set up almost exactly like this, maybe with an inch or two higher.

I keep debating a 1.5" body lift on it, but then I'd have to modify an hd hitch a little bit, get rear fender liners, and add e-fans so you couldn't tell, kinda like what Kelly did on his truck. amps would be a nice christmas present too...

What's your exhaust set up? I want a bigger dump

I have 3.5" dmax tail pipe cut and re-positioned, with a 6"x30" piece of stack and 4" adaptor hanging down. It's not where i'd like it because of when I relocated the shock to the back of the axle, but my tip is almost too long to use as a center dump either, so idk what I'll do. It looks okay the way it is now, just moves around and hits the shock is the only problem

That would be awesome man, but it is a bit of work for that height

It would be, but since my caps cover the lug nuts I've had people ask/assume before that my truck was either a diesel (because of how loud it is) or a 2500, which can be confusing since I have a different rear axle and 2500 leafs in my truck. People are always flabbergasted when I say it's just a lil half ton truck.

I would like a body lift, but not quite ready to step up to that just yet.

Pic I stopped and took on my drive back to school last night. Polished the wheels up three weeks ago, but finally got a chance to really wash it good this weekend.

I'm really tired of these 16s, but they still shine up so nice, and tires are good so I'll keep em for now. Really want a set of dunes if I can find some.

If your tired of the 16s I'll take them lol

Word. Do want dem 16's on some clawz for dat cencal

I like the oldschool look, wheels are even date correct for my truck by 1 year, but I really want to step up to 20x12 dunes if I can find a set because I've had these 16x12s for 2.5 years now. Only problem is people with dunes are on crack and want 2500 for just wheels, which at that price I can buy new forces, just don't really want newer wheels on my older truck.

There are about a billion sets of 15x12 and 15x14 welds around me but good lord I want 16s bad lol, but truck is perfect man!

Well send me a set of 15x14 and you can have these 16x12s lol

Love the entire truck! I really need to get some tires for my welds and those caps!

I've got a set of 4 8-lug cone caps, need to be polished up pretty good though.

Got any 15x14 super singles or mountain crushers, because those are like the holy grail of 15x14s out here in california

Got any 15x14 super singles or mountain crushers, because those are like the holy grail of 15x14s out here in california
There's one set or two of mountain crushers about 30 minutes from me one guy I lost track , the other guy will absolutely not come off them for anything. Super singles are hard to come by around here, typhoons and scorpios kinda area. Haha hell I've never seen a dune or cheyenne in person none of those out here either

just so you know, i have the same problem as you people cant believe mines a 1500 either.

Lol I can't believe it, I guess just cause its louder than your average truck with a blowmaster?

There's one set or two of mountain crushers about 30 minutes from me one guy I lost track , the other guy will absolutely not come off them for anything. Super singles are hard to come by around here, typhoons and scorpios kinda area. Haha hell I've never seen a dune or cheyenne in person none of those out here either

Yeah lots of typhoons and scorpios all over here too. I like to look at honolulu craigslist, all there is are 15x12 and 15x14 and 15x18 and stuff all over for way cheaper than here in california, mostly super singles and some mountain crushers too, but I don't think those guys would ship them over here