Le slicksierra build thread

which means your fucking master is fine, like i have said fucking twice now.

if the issue is when the truck is running, it has to do with the booster, because the booster doesnt do shit when the truck is off. the master doesnt know if the truck is running or not, only the booster does.
Yeah I think you're right. I'm not messing with it anymore. If there was something really wrong, the mechanic would have said something and I asked my dad to take a look and he said I'm being too anal about the pedal. It stops fine in just use about all of the pedal to stop which is the way the truck has always been. Gonna return the master and try to get stainless lines to replace the rubber ones and see if that helps. Shoula listened to gingy all along lol

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Returned the master deciding not to fuck with it anymore after today. I put stoptech braided lines on the front today and the pedal feel improved. So calling it done

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

a4a1032d6cb7feefc1476e87d52b1781.jpg

Facelift. Like this way better. Hopefully the weather improves tomorrow for a wash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tomorrow? Just throw soap on there now and rub it in, then let mother nature rinse it off.

:crazy:

Chrome looks mucho bettero

Tomorrow is scattered t storms and 72 here in NJ lol wtf hello Memorial Day weather instead of xmas rofl. And yeah I still wanted some black which I why I went with the mesh cut out grille. Think this looks way better as well. Goes with the bumpers wheels and door handles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still looks good though, just think it would look better with all chrome or black painted emblem with a chrome surround.