Le slicksierra build thread

I wanna do like feisty did, atleast I think it was him... Get a light bar that either is mostly black or get the lense tinted

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mmmm...lemme do a lil research. But I know I saw them when I bought mine. Got my bar off Amazon for like $70

Sent from Tapatwat

Mmmm...lemme do a lil research. But I know I saw them when I bought mine. Got my bar off Amazon for like $70

Sent from Tapatwat

Oh yah I see them all day for cheap but would rather go with one that I know someone is using with no problems

Here's the brand me and Tony both run, Eyourlife I took the ends off mine (just some screws, there's a little bit of factory sealant but it's not hard to pull them off), and just sealed the whoooole ends with black silicone. No problems whatsoever a year later, no condensation, still just as bright.
9da8873e3b48b675273cea36fa85dae0.jpg

Couldn't really find any covers cept these, I guess they don't really work well
db9fd9c4f97525fc4729a723b2dcb7cb.jpg

Sent from Tapatwat

Like I'm saying, that bar with a lil laminx paint the bolt heads and behind the grille you'd barley know it was there which is the goal. I see them all the time now light bars behind the grille, but I still think they stick out like sore thumbs

Like I'm saying, that bar with a lil laminx paint the bolt heads and behind the grille you'd barley know it was there which is the goal. I see them all the time now light bars behind the grille, but I still think they stick out like sore thumbs

IMO. They do look retarded just straight chrome behind the grille

Sent from Tapatwat