Le slicksierra build thread

I haz control arms to give you 3" of drop though, you need them. @dakota tell this man he needs those djm arms I have lol.

Sent from Tapashit

Do it..

Better yet, buy mine. I'll give you a better deal than Ryan! :troll:

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

will they work with functioning 4wd though?

Yessir. They're the 3" drop arms djm makes. Remember I bought them for mine then they wouldn't work, and we determined it because mine is a 2wd with torsion bars and something is different we just couldn't figure out what lol.

Sent from Tapashit

telling you a leveled setup with a little crank and some good shocks you will ride fine.
This. My truck is cranked to within 1/8" of droopstops and rides like a cloud of titties. Idk what shocks are on it, they're just white and I think ibhave softer tbars than my old trok

Sent from Tapatwat

This. My truck is cranked to within 1/8" of droopstops and rides like a cloud of titties. Idk what shocks are on it, they're just white and I think ibhave softer tbars than my old trok

Sent from Tapatwat
My tbs have to be shot after a few years of plowing

Finally did my retrofit. Semi impressed with the morimotos. I feel like the pattern and projection is there but the brightness leaves a little to be desired. Still light years better than the stock halogen projectors and when you hit the high beams :datgold:

Now to see if they will be fog proof I hate when the lights fog up so hard to chase down

I've never had an issue with my headlights fogging up. My shitty fog lights on the other hand is a different story....

And you can tweak the shields in the morimotos for a better cutoff, more color at the cutoff. I fucked with mine for a few hours to get em just right

I've never had an issue with my headlights fogging up. My shitty fog lights on the other hand is a different story....

And you can tweak the shields in the morimotos for a better cutoff, more color at the cutoff. I fucked with mine for a few hours to get em just right
The 6.0s had some pretty decent color already so I let them be. Wish you could run 55w in these