Le slicksierra build thread

Just got my metal polish from Shine Supply. Gonna polish them up next week and hopefully get a pic or two mounted before I take them off again and run the 16s in the winter. I was gonna coat them with cquartz and run them this winter but idk if the tires are up for it

Also bought some really fine polish to knock down some swirls I have in my repainted panels. Can't get them to finish down right and even with a two bucket wash I get marks. Gotta polish them out and re evaluate the game plan.

As far as my rocker dent probably gonna just paint it for now. A pdr guy is gonna look at the bedside for me. I'll look into replacemtns and what not but don't have 1k lay in around to let a shop do it

as long as its not supper agressive and does it by hand he will be fine, once you get agressive or build up heat the chrome turns to like a gold/brass looking color.

get some courgia m/t's for the 20s
Didn't know that. Good to know. Are they cheap and would you recommend them?

i did that, barrowed mikes TB tool, took the stress off the bolt, cut it with a angle grinder, slid the key out, vise gripped the bolt the rest of the way out, and then put a new bolt in.
Need to do this because would like to pull rear block or do nnbs block De crank a bit more and run 305s and spacers on the ss wheels and hope I don't rub

:gayyy: Longbeds only look good lifted imo

Sent from Tapatwat
It won't be lowered! Somewhere between 2wd and 4wd stock heights with a little wide. Will look good. Pull blocks for 2" more inches in rear and de crank for 1" up front. Basically it would be a 0-1/4 drop

fuck that, just crank till the ride just begins to suffer, remember good shocks make a huge dif, and then put a BL on. thats all my truck has
I have very little crank right now. I could always leave it and get bilstiens. Might just do that so I don't have to fuck with that torsion bolt. Just want less wheel gap :okay: