Le slicksierra build thread

yet too shitty out to wash my truck

tomorrow morning, im going to try to wash and buff mine inside work.

Mines gets washed by the rain now rofl. Drove to bridge water and back on Tuesday in the rain and dat sonax pns did a pretty good job of self cleaning. Need to figure out wtf to do about my tailgate tho paint is so soft that if I don't saturate the panel in detail spray it scratches it sucks

just coat it. its been long enough

fuck im going to seal the paint that got sprayed on Monday tomorrow.

It's has two layers of coating already, not that impressed with the marring resistance of the CQUK either that or it needs more coats to be harder. It has little love marks in it that's all nothing bigger than that

im still using my SCG acrylic sealant, once I use that up, I will find me replacement, I assume Dylan is working on a sealant for adams

Yeah he's working on their coating so is samb as a tester

Wolfgang deep gloss paint sealant 3.0
Sooooo many people swear by this

ill feel out what I want when I run out.
trying shit is how I learn, like how I hated miglore back in the day
Word. I'm gonna keep trying new things until I find what I like. Did that with sonax PNS and I'm in love. Just came from sealing up my plastics with that. Got that idea from samb. It's effortless and has about the same finish as svrt. But has the behaviors and properties of a sealant. There only surface on my truck that doesn't have pns on it now is the interior and the tires. It's awesome

Mini update as most of you already know I burchase some chrome SS 20x8.5's in November. To complete the package I will be purchasing some 295/55/20 Nitro Trail grapplers from James aka Wildchevys at the end of the month. Wanna put spacers on as well probably 1.5 or 2" currently debating between the two.

Any recommendations on spacers would be great!

Here's a quick potato pic of wheels. This wheel is in the worst condition with some major swirls I'm guessing from the po attempting to polish
88d7486d7d6965bd9060539c7e217ec7.jpg

Gonna clean the barrels and seal them before mounting. Probably gonna do a ceramic coating on the faces. As you can see they already have GMC center caps

I don't remember, are you rocking flares or no? I'd go with 1.5 spaces. That's what I've got and they're flush with the flares or they'll stick out like an inch past if you aren't

Might need more that just a level to fit 295s and spacers. Either way it will be close.