Le slicksierra build thread

Yeah with the spacers, you're gonna have to trim a good bit to fit em with spacers. I had to trim the front bumper, front and rear inner fender, and needed do the norcal mod too but did a 1.5 bodylift instead

Yeah with the spacers, you're gonna have to trim a good bit to fit em with spacers. I had to trim the front bumper, front and rear inner fender, and needed do the norcal mod too but did a 1.5 bodylift instead
Yikes hopefully I only have to trim the plastic for the lower valence and not the the metal. Trimming is not big deal as long as its plastic. Now the norcal mod hmmmm idk about that

Yeah, those are a little skinnier and a tad shorter than my 305/55s plus idk what the backspace on the wheels is. Def do 1.5s tho, 2" will give you issues for sure

The only wheels that are hubcentric are the stock steel wheels, any aluminum wheels are lug centric.

Thanks probably gonna take my chances with the 2in. I've researched norcal mod, trimming the lower balance etc. I just wanna be past the flares a hair when I get them on

Threw my billet overlay back on until I buy a new w/t grille sand it, paint it and get a billet cutout. Picture update after a fresh wash this afternoon
1f99acbb859334f9ba0b1971dad74720.jpg
need some leds too when I get the money.