Le slicksierra build thread

You don't have to reflash for 99-02. All you need is switched power and ground, plus a lead from the dash light indicator for lights in the switches.

Don't do aftermarket for windows and locks. You will hate it.
It would really be only aftermarket for the Windows and the kit I want uses oem style regulators. The lock actuators just take the stock system and link the two doors. So if I unlock my drivers door with the keys the passenger side unlocks too and vice versa

It would really be only aftermarket for the Windows and the kit I want uses oem style regulators. The lock actuators just take the stock system and link the two doors. So if I unlock my drivers door with the keys the passenger side unlocks too and vice versa

I had that same exact kit. It was a pain in this ass to get setup. If they weren't perfectly lined up they would flip out.

Sent from my Stealth Lookin iPhone using Tapaturd

Got another layer of 5% on the back glass tonight. Can't wait to see how it is during the day cause right now it's insane backing up is impossible

f654c505772a5e8cc4b0e1491fba0405.jpg

picked these up yesterday. The wheels are in great shape. Zero pitting one wheel has some curb rash along the outer edge. Tires on the other had are rough. I think 2 out of the 4 are road worthy. Will mount them up for a picture soon hopefully

Now trying to find a good deal on tires.

They are heavy I know that. These have zero pitting though which was suprising cause these were run as winter wheels only been polished once says the po