Le slicksierra build thread

Because you were looking into them, an efan and harness setup for sale on pt.net

F-Body efans with harness - PerformanceTrucks.net Forums

Btw, the F-body efans will work on a 28" radiator

That's a real good deal, I just don't have the funds for it. The first monies to be spent will be on paint, grille and bumper but hey after that I may have to look into the f body fans with a harness. Don't really wanna have to upgrade the radiator.

I have heard if you have a 105 amp alt you'll get a lot of voltage drop with efans

Update on plans though. My number one priority is being push aside. Truck needs hubs bad so that's coming before paint. Only 1 is bad but then other will go eventually. So 2 moog or timken hubs coming up lol

Sent from my potato

Timken all the way. Buy off rock auto and it comes to about $205 shipped for the pair.. And you'll get it in 2 days where were at ftw

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Fucking slam it with a four link, cage, cut the bed for slicks and put a forged lsx 454 in there with two 88mm turbos and a built turbo 400

:troll:

New sponsor over on pt.net is selling stage 1 intercooled kits for $1900. I am so shelving my 6.0 build and saving for that kit. It looks good too.

New sponsor over on pt.net is selling stage 1 intercooled kits for $1900. I am so shelving my 6.0 build and saving for that kit. It looks good too.

FTW thats so cheap. Thats why when people were looking at NNBS intakes on here and everything I realized it would be close to 2-3K to build a bolt on motor cheap. Im talking intake, heads, cam, headers. Even then with a 4.8 you can only go so far with bolt ons. You won't break 400hp without serious work or Fi Why bother when you can get huge numbers on stock engine with fuel and tune?

your going down? well you must be use to it after a while with greg or is he the one that goes down in your relationship:troll:

as long as your happy with whatever way you go should be cool when done.

Dude, 76mm turbo on 8# of boost with fueling and tune and you can come close to or break 400rwhp. For less than $3k, that's a no brainer in my book and very nice for a DD street truck.

That's my goal, 400rwhp for mine. I'll be modeling my build after foose04 on pt.net. His first setup was badass and very mild, still made over 400.