Le slicksierra build thread

Bump this finally got my exhaust complete by putting the tip on today. I went to ginger for it to be welded but since it's 3" OD tailpipe to 3" ID tip neither end was flared for one side to slide over the other so I went to advanced auto in town and picked up a flat band clamp to get it on. Well that didn't work either. The flat clamp would tighten onto the tip but not the pipe.

All the exhaust use to be stainless but I'm gonna need to strip it down and polish it after this rough winter frame needs paint too haha

Sent from my potato
Did you know 1/2 your brake shield is missing ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A little gear noise is worth the better shifts, I took the isolators out of my shifter so it wouldn't be sloppy anymore even tho it makes alot more noise.

Now, straighten that ball :crazy:

Sent from TapaTwat

:yuno: that's the way I like it

Is straight from drivers seat I would leave it :imo:

Thank you lol, see Tyler understands

Sent from my potato

Lol I've seen alot of people do that. I'm too ocd for that, has to be straight in my car

Sent from TapaTwat

For me it's makes more sense when there is less room an the shifter is closer. But in this truck with all the space and the long throw it looks better on that angle imo

Sent from my potato

Semi big update, for me at least. Just drove down to the body shop with my replacement hood, driver side front fender and tailgate. Finally getting them all painted. Tailgate is just gonna have the NNBS cap and color matched bezel and handle if I can find a set online.

:nice:

Gonna look mucho bettero
Thanks dude it's gonna be 250 for all 3 panels. They requested I sand the panels with 400 grit then there gonna address a few chips in the tailgate and hood then primer and paint. The one guy also said he will hit the insides of the panels with a black sealer coat so it's not blue lol. It's a full service shop with a really nice booth so I'm hoping the end result is good. For the price I'm paying it doesn't need to be perfect tho

But if you're doing it I wouldn't want them half asking it either imo. Not a bad price for that at all.

But if you're doing it I wouldn't want them half asking it either imo. Not a bad price for that at all.
My first body shop experience so we shall see but the guy was showing me little spots he was gonna fix etc. So that was a bit of a confidence booster. Shop is run by two brothers who went to school with my gfs dad so if the work is good might have a place to get color matching done in the future