Le slicksierra build thread

Not really my taste honestly, but it doesn't look bad. I'd just rather not have anything on mine, personal preference

I gotcha I hear from online reviews the waterproofing sucks and the plastic gets all fouled from UV light from the sun. But those are two correctable things. But who wants to tear apart something brand new like that am I right?

Very true. I would do some leds cubes or the ones I got from ddm under the truck, it'll throw more light and you can adjust them

I had small halogen reverse ones tucked up under the bumper attached to the tow hitch but it took them off because they were getting rusty. Definitely getting that projector style CREE LED with some Aux. lights

In other news, my fogs came in yesterday. Ordered one which was advertised as a OEM GM part with the correct number and everything and it turned out to be a Blazer reproduction :rage:. Ordered the other one from Amazon, DEPO reproduction much nicer than the Blazer

are you cutting the valance for the plow frame?

I got this valance on the cheap from Greg. He sold it to me cheap cause the plastic is all warped. Luckily for me its only warped in the middle section I need to remove to clear the plow frame, so yes I am cutting this one. The grand plan though Bryan is to run two valances. A winter cut one for the plow frame, and a spring/summer/fall stock one that I will use without the plow frame. I decided its time to stop being lazy and take off the plow frame after every season. That way she's not a buck tooth all year round. But who knows now, the name has stuck :lol:

I have 7w vleds 5k reverse lights and I still can't see shit. Only time I was able to back up perfect was when the bed was off haha.

I ordered 2 1050 lumen auxilary led lights through DDM for $30ea. Waiting on them to arrive so I can find a place for them...not many choices on a lowered truck.

Do want to see how those turn out. Been thinking about getting some for mine.

what about V-LED LPF? how come no one runs that?

Because it looks like pewp. :shrug:

It's like Christmas again!

y5u2evep.jpg

Got back from Hawthorne where I went to US Elite Gear with my dad to pick up those gloves and all this was waiting for me! My bumper clips from LMC, my 4300k HID kit with Relay from Strictly HID's and my two membership stickers from Jared

Got my valance cut around the plow frame tonight, will be sanding and painting with trim paint tomorrow then later tomorrow night I will be putting the fogs on. I also put on my CGM sticker and billet antenna on tonight. Gonna wait till it's all done to post pics :cheeky:

Sent from Buck Tooth Betty

You can't run two different brands of fog lights Bro. It will throw off your alignment and leak blinker fluid :gnomesayin:

:beaker:

sent from your HTC Rezound

lol, i need a hood god fucking dammet lol

You buy new hood I buy yours :cheeky: but srsly whats wrong with yours? or do you just want a HD hood. Found a regular black hood on CL yesterday but it had 2 dings and a lot of scratches I be like :ayfkm: I already have one like that. Who did your hood when you had it re sprayed?