Le slicksierra build thread

is ryan with blackedout window tint doing it?

if so, he will have 20%, i went with 30, wanting to be a hint lighter in the front then the back, so they think i just have a dark interior.

No auto image is doing. Ryan never answered 2 texts, 2 Facebook messages and 1 wall post. So I had to look elsewhere

he is selective or something idk what is with him, i text him a few times trying to get my gf's truck done, but he would never reply.

auto image did my remote start,

last time i checked it was 180 for 2 windows by them though. fuck that.

They quoted me 149 for all three :shrug:

Yeah they should give you the option of straight or curved. Curved looks rice & like it should stay in highschool imo

I am happy with my 20%, I plan on getting it redone(has some nicks) but adding 50% shield and double 5% brow(gotta make it dark as hell to stand out from tinted shield)

I'm thinking about getting 50% shield when I get mine. DNW 35, too noticeable and dark. Heard about that brow trick too,think it actually works? lol

sent from your HTC Rezound

Mines perfect imo. I have to wear glasses when I drive so that helps a ton not being able to wear sunglasses

I have 35% on the whole windshield and a 5% brow. I'm just not a fan of the brow at all. It doesn't get in the way of site or anything just don't like the look of it. But will say it makes the truck dark so I don't need sunglasses

I love wearing sun glasses when I drive, or anywhere for that matter. Let's you stare down everyone/everything without being awkward :sneaky:

sent from your HTC Rezound

ybuse6ed.jpg

Pulled off the 5% insta cling in prep for mañana. That insta cling help up great for nearly 3 years btw