Le slicksierra build thread

At the shop. 149.99 was the price for the cheap shit so the lifetime warranty tint was 199.99 and I decided to skip the brow. Went with 15% on the sides and 8% on the back. Gonna be sitting in this waiting room until at least 12

I hammered on my way back home from nj and no coppas got me :crazy:

Iirc the guy who does my tint only charges 20 for a brow. How much were they gonna charge?

Lol Bryan. And Chris I didn't even ask. They shop was backed up as it is said my truck won't be done til at least 12. Plus I had to pay $50 more for the better tint so I didn't even ask. Maybe over spring break or ill try to get a local kid to do one

enu6u2y5.jpg

Sneak peak

Thanks tonneh, did you ever get the splitters I sent you btw, and here is another sneak *peek*
unery5y7.jpg

Damn this 15% is a lot darker than I thought it would be I love it just don't wanna get pulled over

the problem is inspection when they go to scrap your sticker off. BAM fucked up the sheild tint

Maybe I'll wait until I get a fresh inspection before doing shield tint then

Your always the grammar nazzi :lol:

But looks good Matt, take it for a cruise tonight.. Then come back here and ask for opinions on what to get for more reverse bright hahah

sent from your HTC Rezound

Oh mother fucker. I even corrected the word grammar, because last time my phone made it Grammer and he called it out. Guess I didn't double check good enough :roflfp:

Maybe I'll wait until I get a fresh inspection before doing shield tint then

Your always the grammar nazzi :lol:

But looks good Matt, take it for a cruise tonight.. Then come back here and ask for opinions on what to get for more reverse bright hahah

nazi*

:cheeky:

and yep, he will become one of us that needs insane reverse lights

Sooo... where to get good reverse lights. :cheeky: everyone now seems to be running LED work light under there bumper or tucked way underneath the truck. May consider that but I am going to need some stronger bulbs and definitely some auxiliary light :lol: Backing into my driveway last night to park, almost hit the snow plow and my brother truck :crazy:

I have 7w vleds 5k reverse lights and I still can't see shit. Only time I was able to back up perfect was when the bed was off haha.

I ordered 2 1050 lumen auxilary led lights through DDM for $30ea. Waiting on them to arrive so I can find a place for them...not many choices on a lowered truck.

Not really my taste honestly, but it doesn't look bad. I'd just rather not have anything on mine, personal preference