Khaos' RCSB Thread

Yeah I know what you mean, but I also feel like the inside of the bed doesn't get a chipped and beat up like the rocker panels do, so I would want an added layer of protection on the rockers

Yeah I know what you mean, but I also feel like the inside of the bed doesn't get a chipped and beat up like the rocker panels do, so I would want an added layer of protection on the rockers
Yeah I'll see what I'm gonna do down there. Maybe add a clear vinyl layer on the rockers or something, but do not want black honestly. If the truck was a darker color I would.
when lowered they dont get beat up as much
True true.

Small update. Bed is just about ready for primer, tailgate is in the final stages of body work, and then on to the cab.

c1RauMZ.jpg

kzdUghr.jpg

And my pile of parts that I have to finish sanding and get ready for some more primer. The rear bumper plastics are also in the same state as these.

ng0r7JP.jpg

:nice: great progress
:shake: thanks guys
Why are you painting the centercaps?
Lol my bad, they're just there for storage at the moment.
Did you have rust issues on the wheel well arches? Looks like body filler on there now?

Looking good mane!
No, but I did roll the lips so they wouldn't catch the rear tires. My dad just made them look better and smoothed out the inside.

Lol on that bench is the mirrors. And behind it are the bumper plastics. That's kind of like the catch-all right now for shit.

We have a 3 bay with one single door and one double door. My dad built a wall between the single & double side and the single bay is the spray booth.

You can see in that picture copper piping along the wall. That's to cool the air from the compressor so it can be filtered out and not end up going through the guns.

The wall is just 2x4s with plastic that gets changed out, but it has worked well for all the jobs he's done so far. I'll get a picture next time I'm home.