Khaos' RCSB Thread

shifter looks good, needs a white hurst ball on it :imo: and before the 88 got current repaint I would lay on the bench seat and kick the door open if it got dinged. When I was in HS I had dude in new ram break my fender flare in HS, heard him call my truck truck a pile of shit so he didn't see the problem(he was probably 16 or 17 also), waited for him to come back used my preferred method of revenge put HUGE dent in his fender, he rolled down window and flipped shit I said I don't see the big deal daddy will fix your truck wont he. I like to think I won that battle, still sold the flares with the broken one for $100 :success:

Yeah been looking at some on eBay. Just gotta fine a clean one.

And :rofl: at your preferred method, that's some destructive shit right there

Yeah been looking at some on eBay. Just gotta fine a clean one.

And :rofl: at your preferred method, that's some destructive shit right there

O yea, only had to do it a couple times, broke clips inside the door for my door handle one time, SUCKED hammering that shit back out when we did the body work.

What thread size does current shifter have?

Small bumpdate. Got a legit shift knob, just a simple white one. Mucho better than the piston :laugh: No pics of that, totally forgot to snap some.

Been looking SUUUUUPER hard at camming the truck this summer, and I have a list of parts saved in various e-shopping carts right now. I've got a spreadsheet going and I thought I'd post it here to see if I'm missing anything.

hrapSAE.jpg

Few things..

1. Talked to stock48 on pt.net about the Isky cam (his grind). He said stock pushrods are fine. Should I upgrade them anyway while I'm in there?

2. Is the Trunion upgrade really needed with this cam? If I go FI down the road, I'll bullet proof everything even more, but if I don't need to upgrade right now I'll hold off.

3. I had planned to take the heads off, which is why I have the head gaskets, valley cover gaskets, knock sensors & wiring, and intake gaskets on there. Is this just more work?

4. Timing set. Necessary? I know you have to drop the pan to do it, which is a bitch, but should I?

LTs depend on how much I hustle 3 jobs this summer :laugh: I'd like to do them.

Any input is welcome!

Only input I have is the spreadsheet is a great idea for listing things out along with their prices. I'll start using that :shake: idk shit about the rest, so carry on

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore