Khaos' RCSB Thread

RCSB had tint, but too many stops for it. Tint law is 70% here.

why are your bumper plastics rusting :uhoh:

Not plastics, just the bumper. Pulled off the plastics to prep for paint. I'm gonna clean that part up and spray it black

Nothing much is new, just got some exhaust videos this weekend finally.

Also ordered some parts to spruce up the interior a bit thanks to a link from Matt. I contacted New Era Performance about working on the 6L and ballpark pricing on the work, so I have a goal to save for.

Last edited by a moderator:
what did new era quote you?

oh and did you hit the limiter in that? you ricer you :ohu:

Sent them an email at like 3am this morning, I doubt they'll get back to me before tomorrow :laugh:

And yep, when I turned around the road was all gravel and sand from the winter, so I smashed the skinny pedal in second and let it spin :burnout:

Would love to haz trok like dis

Sent from my b hole

It's so much fun even though it's a slow turd :rofl:

I think you have 3.23s IIRC? Mine are 3.42s lol, slightly better. Are you tuned? I bumped my limiter to 6100 when I got it retuned

Its amazing how much of a differecne gears make when everything else is the same, my 04 would kill my dads 05 off the line both CCSB 1500 4x4 same everything even interior other than color, he has 3.73s i had 4.10s

Last edited:
Just an aluminum shifter and a new shift knob. Looking at this one seller on eBay who makes custom knobs. It would be cool to have LSX on it :imo: