Khaos' RCSB Thread

My OCD kicked in just came inside from cleaning my truck inside and out. Full wash clay hand polish and seal gonna glaze wax and dress in the am. All for it to get fucked up I'm like two days lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't even bother using anything more than the power washer and cheap stuff during the winter, at least till its painted.

Khaos' 2004 GMC RCSB Thread

I don't even bother using anything more than the power washer and cheap stuff during the winter, at least till its painted.

Yeah I'm following suit. The idea is to just power wash and Rinseless wash until my spring break

Sent from my potato

Got the new alt and belt on there today. It's a larger unit than the stock 105 for sure but everything fit just fine. Cranked it up and got 14.8v at idle, and 14.5v at idle with the heat on high and all the lights on. That should hold my voltage constant even after I upgrade to efans down the line.

The unit is a reman Delphi 145A that I scored for $99 from the local parts store. The guy definitely helped me out a ton with the price.

IMG_20140109_170741_zpslmuibtrm.jpg

IMG_20140109_170744_zpsdbgwwdhb.jpg

I may head to the fabric store tomorrow before work and see what I can find in the way of suede for my headliner and the plastic piece that runs the length of the back wall. How much suede does everyone usually get? I figure 10 yards will be more than enough, plus I'll have a lot left over.

Didn't get to the fabric store. Oh well, not a big priority right now anyway.

I went to the car wash just to try and get some shit off and I was too low to get on the track :success: only downside is the truck is still filthy. They don't have any do it yourself bays there and the next closest was 15mi away.

I have a set in primer, just waiting til the other body work is done! I have the bodies being color matched and chrome caps.

Haha yup!

So I met up with Mike from MJE today. We both happened to be on Long Island for some family stuff, about 30 minutes apart. We got the few items I wanted addressed hammered out along with adding power to the efan pin for the future. Added some fuel around part throttle to eliminate the slight underfueling/low vacuum issue throwing the 0300 code, as well as making some adjustments for LTs in the future.

He's come a long way in the year it's been since the initial tune. Definitely gonna be my go to guy for all my tunes and dyno needs and he's a stand up guy to work with. The only downside is the 2hr one way drive to his shop from my house, oh well.

Haha yup!

So I met up with Mike from MJE today. We both happened to be on Long Island for some family stuff, about 30 minutes apart. We got the few items I wanted addressed hammered out along with adding power to the efan pin for the future. Added some fuel around part throttle to eliminate the slight underfueling/low vacuum issue throwing the 0300 code, as well as making some adjustments for LTs in the future.

He's come a long way in the year it's been since the initial tune. Definitely gonna be my go to guy for all my tunes and dyno needs and he's a stand up guy to work with. The only downside is the 2hr one way drive to his shop from my house, oh well.

Where's his shop at?

Sent from my potato

They're in here somewhere among the almost 1000 posts.

Have fun :cheeky:

I even texted myself a reminder and forgot the take some today. I'll get them man hahah

You know, it was nice when you weren't posting here :cheeky:

Yes and yes, will be til summer. Fuck painting in the cold.