Khaos' RCSB Thread

You guys having your own mini-meat fest? :naughty: :rofl:

i dont do anything with tubular meats.

we should all meat at the carlisle truck show first weekend in august :gnomesayin:

fuck that drive. plus i ALWAYS race that weekend. lol

I wanna go so bad, just gotta see what work/$$$ situation is like.

eh, its not worth the drive IMO

Dont tell ginger lol, but srsly gonna be in LBI for a week with fam gonna ride le jet skis with greg and he is gonna show me how the piney's throw a party lol

matt. i will murder you and place you out in a field for the coyotes.

Nothing new really, haven't had the funds for mods.

Got dis in a while ago:

2yhu4y4y.jpg

Hellwig adjustable rear swaybar

It'll be going on when the bed is off for bodywork/paint. I also plan on redoing the frame coating from when I lowered it because I didn't clean it well (it was fucking cold out this winter :rofl: )

After that, it's done for a while. Next big purchase will be a built rear, then either a T56 or, depending on what I come across first, a bigger motor & goodies or a turbo setup for this one. And that won't be happening for a while seeing as I'm poor :crazy:

This isn't happening for a few years though, so it isn't even concrete. I just know if I keep the truck, that's the direction I want to go.

Ehh i just sold all my turbo shit, figured i shouldn't dig into a truck thats not paid off yet and my DD

reason i dont sink a lot of money in mine like that. i have a couple guys and a great performance shop near me but since its a DD i cant take the chance just yet.

Off for sanding first. They are another set of mirrors so I can still drive the truck. Should be prepping to paint in the next week or two

Color matched and chrome caps. It'll flow well with the esky's. Then the rear plastics are going to be black on the steps and silver birch on the other parts that way I have color, chrome, and black both front and back.

:slorg: