Khaos' RCSB Thread

Ya that's kind of the point here. Til it's fixed, the driver's side gets little to no love :laugh:

Got a list together while I'm bored in class of what I need to do to the truck after this semester.

- Buy paint, undercoating, sway bar, mirrors
- Take bed off
- Fix bed dent, tailgate, fender lips
- Shave stake pockets
- Notch under bed x member for clearance
- Paint bed, mirrors, bumper plastics
- Undercoat underneath bed
- Install sway bar

And that should be it for big expenses this year. I need to concentrate on saving for big mods.

Fuuuu, that's 5min from me. I don't really have the cash right now though. If anyone wants em I'll gladly go haggle

5 mins?? FUUUUUU its 130 miles from me. offer 200 or 250 :datgold:

it'd cost me ~$50 in gas and ~5hrs of my day, if fgt ass NY traffic isnt terrible like usual loll time to debate if worth it :hmm:

Last edited:
I have a little over $200 on me, can't afford to tie it up for long. Dis nga isn't working right now remember?

Decisions decisions

ooO. how bout Dakota, you paypal him the $, chris buys whiilz, you paypal again for shipping, chis ships, your receive, trok becomes bauce

edit. hell, i may even do that if he doesnt :hmm:

Last edited:
Shit I damn sure would if I had the extra cash right now..guess we will see in a week or so if they are still there we might have to work something out :cheeky:

it'd be cool to have a spare set to mess with

Dakota, a weeks too long nga! or at least give em a call before then and get the deets. i bet he'll be mind blown if he checks the number and sees its from Texas ahah

edit.
you got me tempted lol

HA, your third in line :read:
im guessing its $300 just for the wheels? at first i thought tarz too cause the pic, but theres no info on em

Last edited: