Khaos' RCSB Thread

Hahah it's Photoshop Lightroom, close Bryan.

James I torrent my programs, it's available on the pirate bay. Lightroom 4.3 is the newest one I believe.

I use lightroom to adjust the photo then all I do in photoshop is a slight vignette if needed and my name. I'll post screen shots of what lightroom is like when I get home.

Ok thanks, that's how I got my version of photoshop. Will look into lightroom. I need to learn both of these

Re: Khaos' 2004 GMC RCSB Thread

Yeah I'm a complete noob when it comes to using them, but youtube is your best friend for figuring things out.

Hahahahaha, I do

sent from your HTC Rezound

7174725190_2b08e3ff69.jpg

I was told the center caps showed up today, so when I go home for spring break next Wednesday I'll clean them up and put them on.

7981455043_ffcbd0c39b_o.gif

Last edited:

Probably won't be on til Thursday or Friday next week, I wanna clean them up as best I can. The barrels are decent, but starting to pit.

Nah, not doing it til after the semester when I'm home more often.

We're fixing the dent, there's small rust spots and peeled paint from the topper, behind the rear wheels is all blasted away, so basically re spraying the whole bed. Plus redoing the tailgate, color matching the mirrors and bumper plastics.

It'll get there :laugh:

That's the plan as of now. I'll probably pull my plastics to prep them before hand.

For sure dude. The nv3500 shifts like a fucking tractor trailer though. No speed shifting this thing.

Next major upgrade will be a T56 :naughty:

Sierra's lookin good great Chris! Gotta catch up man!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

For sure dude. The nv3500 shifts like a fucking tractor trailer though. No speed shifting this thing.

Next major upgrade will be a T56 :naughty:

Don't test me, I drive a big rig for a living , my truck shifts like a dream, plus floating the gears=no clutch=supa fast shifts, slow truck though lol