Khaos' RCSB Thread

Re: Khaos' 2004 GMC RCSB Thread

e8ydy2yh.jpg

9yju3epu.jpg

Now she's rubbing it in my face with these lol

Probably the next time I go home, so two or three weeks. I don't mind, we're supposed to get snow this week anyway so those tires probably wouldn't be the best lol

I'm not lol. Just not driving to get them til I actually go home for weekend.

lol i can because i know i only maybe have about 2 summers left on my tires or ill have to remount them inside out for more tread even if it is whitewalls. mainly because i cant decide if i want to stay 35's or go 33's so i can get 20x10 or 20x12 fuel wheels to try and fit them on my lift. but since i have the 4.88's for install id have to sell them for something else. too many options lol.

that and ive been looking at stupid turbo setups on pt.net and in rochester there are so many fast turbo/sc trucks.

Last edited:

Geoff just do the gears and I think you'll be happy with the truck again. Like Bryan said, turbos come with a lot of expenses too haha.

Bryan, just buy tires for the winter wheels. Or are ya waiting for next winter?

well i got 1/3 of that, i can run low boost on the 60e and install a shiftkit with my dad to make it live. guy i posted in the fapbox is running a basically stock 60e at 416rwhp on 8#, id run like 5 and get like 360rwhp it would hold.

sorry for the thread jack chris haha.

:lol:

yeah so looks like ill just save up for a project or a nice camaro/gto/g8 and just leave the truck like it is, maybe small cam/shiftkit/gears/trutrac/trans cooler/headers/DOD delete.

and chris doesnt care. lol

he has the shakes waiting to get his wheels, then fix his bed and tailgate.

:turborofl: did jest because it's true.

Just buy a cheap ls1 Camaro or something Geoff and slap a turbo on it