Khaos' RCSB Thread

I like 2 & 3 the best. Dan (DV2000NJ) on gmfs said to try different angles with my photography so I'm trying to do that lol.

Khaos' 2004 GMC RCSB Thread

They look great, now come on down and get some pictures of mine lol
I try to look at some of y'alls pictures in the photography thread so when I take pictures I can try to get some good shots lol

The biggest edits I did besides the one black and white was the bottom one. I hate over edited pics, so any tips I get to take a better picture in the first place I listen to haha. Just get to know what your camera can do and how to mess with the settings. Don't be afraid, there's always the reset to default option I'm sure :crazy:

My phone is my camera lol
I usually try to go to an open place with lots of good lighting and I never really edit my pictures at all

Camera phones have come a long way, I've taken some good ones with my phone. Just keep at it man, you'll get better and better.

It takes good enough pictures for me lol ill buy a nice camera one day but it'll work plenty good for now

chris.

I figured out why your tailgate cracked. greg sat on it.

anyway, some other advise on pictures, dont center the truck in the frame, sometimes it looks really good to have if off to the side and not be the focal point.

example

100_0088.jpg

Re: Khaos' 2004 GMC RCSB Thread

:bear:

That dickhead.

I know about the rule of thirds, I just sometimes forget or don't care :crazy:

Heres a few of mine I've always liked.
Right side
7a5eja6e.jpg

Left side
sagu6e5e.jpg

Down low
ra7udeju.jpg

Up high
ga8a4ype.jpg

Ok, done whoring. so, Fuuuu Bryan

sent from your HTC Rezound

Hahah it's Photoshop Lightroom, close Bryan.

James I torrent my programs, it's available on the pirate bay. Lightroom 4.3 is the newest one I believe.

I use lightroom to adjust the photo then all I do in photoshop is a slight vignette if needed and my name. I'll post screen shots of what lightroom is like when I get home.