Khaos' RCSB Thread

Re: Khaos' 2004 GMC RCSB Thread

Might as well be a broke college kid with 20s and tires, right? :crazy:

Now to save for paint. My parents want to get me a larger gift for my 21st in may, so I'm gonna ask for a rear sway bar and then I'll be content for a while.

275/45 I'm going with. I like the look of a wider tire and I don't plan on going lower honestly. The most I would do would be 5/7-8, but not for a while so this size should be just fine.

Oh, here's the pics of the paint on my tailgate. No big deal, the truck isn't perfect by any means. Just more work in a few months.

apa2umag.jpg

e2ebe8a9.jpg

Khaos' 2004 GMC RCSB Thread

I had 275/45s on mine at 5/9.5 and the only rubbing I would experience was on big dips, so you will be fine if you do decide to go lower

Hmm, good to know. I'm more concerned about the front vs the rear and I've heard 5ish is all I'd want to do with that size. Thanks man.

Yea that was 5" with the front fenders completely stock, if you were to minitub and roll the fenders you would have all the clearance you could ever want with those lol

:crazy:

There is a ton I want to do, but it requires a lot of money lol. So for now this stuff will do

Haha I bet you would :crazy:

Yeah I was gonna redo it anyway when we did the bed, that's why I never got around to wetsanding the clear :laugh:

Nah, I don't know really. I thought maybe the cold weather? :shrug: but we bondo'd and painted when it was hot out, july-aug time, so I'm not too sure. Maybe we'll see something once we strip it down

Yea that was 5" with the front fenders completely stock, if you were to minitub and roll the fenders you would have all the clearance you could ever want with those lol

Hmm.. My 275/45 rub upfront, only drivers side. Tire keeps catching the edge of the fender.
Wish i would have gone with 40series.

Hmm.. My 275/45 rub upfront, only drivers side. Tire keeps catching the edge of the fender.
Wish i would have gone with 40series.

Hmm, I never had any problems with my 45s..if I was to do it again I would do 40s though just for the extra clearance