Khaos' RCSB Thread

I put some of those on the Silvy when I first got it. Last two months then rode like shit, brought them back and got some Edelbrock Performers instead.

:fuckyeah:

Last edited:
Re: Khaos' 2004 GMC RCSB Thread

Nah I didn't. I bought this stuff months ago at the autobody supply place my dad goes to. They give him good pricing on supplies so this stuff was about $4 a can. I'll get a pic of it later or tomorrow.

Currently waiting to get the truck aligned, then gonna drive the piss out of it.

I'm surprised everyone hasn't given me shit for posting on instafail first yesterday :crazy:

I need to wash the truck desperately, and maybe get some updated rolling shots while I'm at home. Here's a few from yesterday. My dad's Yukon is stock height 4x4 for reference. It sits a little cali right now, but the front should settle out. Plus I have 300lb of sand in the bed :crazy: I have my initial "after" measurements and I'll take more in a month or so.

Untitled by chris.farragher, on Flickr

Overall I'm very happy with it. The quality of the parts, installation, and ride are all great. My stock shocks were shot so this rides better than stock IN MY SITUATION. Handles awesome, haven't pushed it too much just because the roads are sanded still. I already am saving for a Tahoe/Yukon rear sway bar to modify and install, along with helpers at some point. Now all I have to do is get tuned by MJE at some point in the next few weeks while I'm home and sell my other sets of wheels.

Last edited:

Thanks James.

You gonna have yours geared by then Geoff? :crazy:

There's a truck show in Syracuse at the state fairgrounds. It just started a few years ago but it gets bigger every year.