Khaos' RCSB Thread

Re: Khaos' 2004 GMC RCSB Thread

its only been almost 2.5 years since ive had them. watch me not like them after install rofl.

I think you will, it'll bring some power back and probably bump your mpgs

mmmm dat shaved gate. Trok loks sic bro. Srsly though, well done. Whats the plan for wheels?

Thanks sir! And wheels will be \/

Don't listen, polished gmc 20s or gtfo

the stockers are my winter wheels as these tires are new a/t's. The 20s will have some sticky tires on them ;)

Going to get the truck tuned today by Mike @ MJE over in Mass.! Can't wait to get it done

Last edited:

Just got back from getting the truck tuned. Feels pretty good so far, more reaponsive all around. Didn't expect the world from a stock 4.8, but I'm happy with it.

Thanks man.

Cleared my stock lights today to put back on. These ones from Ebay refuse to adjust right so off they come. They should be dry and cured by tomorrow to swap over. Also gonna be getting rid of my hids in favor of hir bulbs. Tired of discoloration after less than a year of use. I'll throw up some light pictars when I swap everything tomorrow

mjengineering posted pics of your truck on fb:

12611_467264720005896_1571051758_n.jpg

543950_467264713339230_525968212_n.jpg

Yeah that's what a 2 hour drive made it look like :okay: needs washing desperately...maybe tomorrow after I swap headlights

:tableflip:

I don't mind the winter that much, it breaks up all the stupid hot days we have haha.

I love the winter and cold air, don't get me wrong. Its the salt and shit on the roads after it snows I hate.

Good thing I coated the frame :laugh: it'll be washed tomorrow and looking halfway decent, gots myself a date lol

Yeah it was either them or Tahoe 20's...I like the details in the GMC wheels more though so that's my choice