Khaos' RCSB Thread

Re: Khaos' 2004 GMC RCSB Thread

Thanks, should be on by tomorrow at the latest, possibly later today if I get the frame done.

Nice man, looking forward to watching your build progress.

:happeh: Cleaned the frame, coated it, and got the bed on! All I need to do tomorrow is hook up my tail light harness, put in the lens', and put on my tailgate. The harness' were full of ice & snow so they are thawing in the garage right now.

Pics are uploading, will post in a bit.

Pictars incoming:

Untitled by chris.farragher, on Flickr

I'll grab good pics tomorrow when i get it buttoned up. So unbelievably stoked to be done and able to enjoy it now. BIG thanks to anyone who helped answer questions or pointed me in the right direction :shake:

Khaos' 2004 GMC RCSB Thread

Tits, new wheels and it'll be perfect..I'd love to see the ss wheels on there

Me too, we'll see if I can turn them over quick or not. Either way I'll be happy. Still have to fix the bed, but that'll be my spring break project in March.

nice man really looks good in that stance. i know you have wheels/tires plans for it as well. it will be amazing the dramatic change those will make. plus you have these for the winter. if you were to switch to new winter wheels, get the NNBS spare wheels. they are pretty cool, really changed dan's truck:

7444948010_4cc71b0648_b.jpg

Looking good dude, where did you get your shocks from? That's the only parts I need to complete my parts list.

Got them through unleashed motorsports. Same price as Norcal ss and the suspension source, so it is just preference of who you like

nice man really looks good in that stance. i know you have wheels/tires plans for it as well. it will be amazing the dramatic change those will make. plus you have these for the winter. if you were to switch to new winter wheels, get the NNBS spare wheels. they are pretty cool, really changed dan's truck:

7444948010_4cc71b0648_b.jpg

Yeah these are brand new tires so I'll be keeping these 16s for a while haha. I couldn't get my money back out of them

preppin' and paintin' was a bitch huh!

Not too bad actually. I used a putty knife to scrape the heavy/loose atuff then a wore wheels to knock the finer stuff down. I didn't go to bare metal on the rear, just to where nothing else easily came off.

shit. forgot they were 16's my bad. hey i run my steelies in the winter it aint bad.

It's all good dude. I like the look of them

Khaos' 2004 GMC RCSB Thread

Looking good dude, where did you get your shocks from? That's the only parts I need to complete my parts list.

Monroe sensa tracks are a lot cheaper and not as stiff from what I hear, I ordered them for mine but waiting to install so I can say for sure

Monroe sensa tracks are a lot cheaper and not as stiff from what I hear, I ordered them for mine but waiting to install so I can say for sure

I believe that's what I have on mine right now? Was like $25 each for rears and $30 each for fronts. Just needed a cheap replacement for my dissolving stockers

sent from your HTC Rezound