JSP's 2014 6.2 High Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
DNW catback. no real power gains. muffler swap does same thing, exit how you want, cheaper, OEM is stainless anyway just not polished iirc + no one's going to see it and just getting for novelty of saying "i haz corza catback"

nothx

DNW catback. no real power gains. muffler swap does same thing, exit how you want, cheaper, OEM is stainless anyway just not polished iirc + no one's going to see it and just getting for novelty of saying "i haz corza catback"

nothx

Only reason I was considering a cat back on this one is bc of how fucked up the piping is from front of muffler back. Mixed 3" and 3.5" pipe.

Sent from Tapashit

I would just buy Grant's dynatech for WAY less and then run your own piping from the OEM cat back. Its going to sound just like the corsa and be way cheaper. If you want the dual tips, Summit has them from Corsa for 150. Even with that, you'd be less then 500 bucks into it all IMO

Hey jimmy was ur silver replacement emblem stick in like this:
y7e7yryn.jpg

vety3yvy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. It's plastic spot weld rivets. Drill them out and it falls off. Kinda retarded imo, can't really go back to an OEM badge.

The oem badge is soo thin too. Wouldn't of been thick enough to sand IMO.

Sent from Tapashit

Threw it in today pretty easy lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha told you.

Ok so a guy on gm-trucks is about to become a vendor for some led headlights. 2200 lumens per bulb. He's just waiting on final testing before he starts to sell them. If all goes well, I'll finally replace these shitty ass halogens. Followed by a 41" light bar in the grille (if it'll fit).

I have to pay my dad back the 5k down payment before I can really do anything else to the truck so after the next 2-3 checks I'll have some mods on here. Staying kinda basic, but it'll be clean. Won't replace wheels and tires just yet, but when I do I'm keeping my factory's. I've thought about 22" Ltz reps on 285/45's but idk if I wanna go 22's on this one. I'm also trying to decide if I wanna just throw on my 2.5" TGC for the time being and worry about coils and UCA's later on. I don't wanna keep in bolting everything and putting it back together ever couple months like my last one. Trying to eliminate as much "hacking" as y'all call it, as I can.

Sent from my fuckin iPad

Status
Not open for further replies.