Jordan's NBS Build Thread

Had to see how dem HIDs looked so I put them in quick tonight. They'll be coming out this weekend and going in the Si and I'll be ordering Denali's and stuff to do the retro.

IMG_20130131_190550_557_zpsdd5e9e5f.jpg

Last edited:
:bishplz:

Already took them out and they're in the Honda. The stock housings on the car actually make them look pretty good :shrug:

Much happier to have them in the car since it's the vehicle I drive everyday. I'll probably end up doing a retro on that too.

If you want to do it right, shit is super expensive... I think I'll get a new bumper and do paint work first before the retro. I'm starting to think about just doing a 03+ grille on my 01 bumper now, I don't know if I want to go through all the trouble of getting new frame horns, etc. to do the 03+ bumper.

If you want to do it right, shit is super expensive... I think I'll get a new bumper and do paint work first before the retro. I'm starting to think about just doing a 03+ grille on my 01 bumper now, I don't know if I want to go through all the trouble of getting new frame horns, etc. to do the 03+ bumper.

not really all i need is the projectors 120 bucks

not really all i need is the projectors 120 bucks
Well I have nothing to start with so shit is going to be expensive.
actually, i have some tows for that truck i can sell you for a decent price.

cipa10900_ks.jpg

:trollface:

no but srs i actually have those.

DNW.

I want Methods and red labels now after seeing Matt's truck, I wonder if an RC full leveling kit would be enough to make them look good. If so, I'm going to order everything when my taxes come in.