Jordan's NBS Build Thread

I'm here for work, it's not ALL that pleasant. I was here last year and got sick as fuck. I'm working in Boca Chica and staying in Santo Domingo. At least I've got a good view though:

IMG_20130124_150452_351.jpg

I inspect HRSGs at combined cycle power plants. Mostly travel the US but we're starting to get a lot more international work. My buddy and coworker is in Peru right now.

These:

gas-hrsg-for-other-turbine-internal21112012.jpg

Last edited:
you must be from turner. your whole mentality is something id expect from all the rednecks out there with 90's chevys, straight pipes, cb whips, toolboxes, night shaded lights and other shitty redneck shit all over there trucks.

Eh not quite, I have worked on a produce farm for the past 4 years, 7 days a week, all summer, last summer i had 6 days off, I work for literally EVERYTHING I have, tuition, my car, my truck, snowmobile, clothes, gas, insurance etc. I do not like straight pipes, i would rather have a nice sounding exhaust, 90's trucks can be nice but only if they are done right... Ask anyone who knows me and they would say i am about as far from redneck as possible. To me, you sound like a guy who was given everything he wanted, i would much rather be me.

Sorry jordan for taking over your thread! :D

Eh not quite, I have worked on a produce farm for the past 4 years, 7 days a week, all summer, last summer i had 6 days off, I work for literally EVERYTHING I have, tuition, my car, my truck, snowmobile, clothes, gas, insurance etc. I do not like straight pipes, i would rather have a nice sounding exhaust, 90's trucks can be nice but only if they are done right... Ask anyone who knows me and they would say i am about as far from redneck as possible. To me, you sound like a guy who was given everything he wanted, i would much rather be me.

Sorry jordan for taking over your thread! :D

well i mean i didnt say anything about money, or jobs or anything like that. but i mean. if that makes you feel better thats cool and all.

anyways. jordan enjoy that warm weather your having at work. get home though and start building your truck

I'm about fucking sick of the warm weather :rofl: it's great for vacation, but not if you have to work in it everyday. I'm not built for this shit. I'm definitely excited to get home and start working on the truck too. Cleared lights and some sort of exhaust are first on the list.

Well, I wasn't supposed to come home until Saturday but the plant doesn't need me anymore so I'm flying out at 3 a.m. tomorrow morning headed back

:happeh:

In other news, I had ordered some 9006 5000k HIDs from TRS a while back to put in my car before I knew I was getting the trok, now I think said HIDs will be going in said trok. Fgt tewlbawx is coming out and going on Craigslist when I get back too.

:success:

Last edited:
IMG_20130128_164530_885.jpg

Tool box is off and I just finished up debadging the tailgate. At least a little progress was made.

HIDs haven't shown up yet, but should be in tomorrow or so.

New plans:

Painted rear bumper, painted front 03+ bumper and grill, painted mirror caps, door handles, shaved gate, 6" NTD, black 20x10 throttles or kranks and dirty fives.

Last edited: