Jayballz (Bohall) bag build @ The Dropzone.

I gotcha. Well I've got the lower mount as close to the center of the bar as it can get. And I actually thought about what your talking about and put my upper mount directly above the lower mount. So, its about as close to a straight vertical shot as its gonna get. If I wear through bushings, oh well. Lol. It should be fine though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

If only someone mentioned this before you could have built your lower bars with the bag mount centered and made that custom Frame to fit

Sent from a secure terminal using the classified military network

Yea. Oh well. I see them like this time and time again. Truck wont be daily driven, more like couple times a week, so it'll be alright. If I think about it too much ill end up redoing everything and I dont have time to do that. Next build though, ill know.

Byt then again, I just thought of something, ill have to look into when I get home.

Lol I gotcha. I ran the 2 link like this, basically. And the bushings are still good so maybe ill get a couple years. But the 2 link didnt have near the movement either. Sooooo.

I get 3.5 glorious days off this weekend, so I plan on getting some serious work done.

you could add a second leg to your lower links to help eat up the twist, like how people do the top link of their three link at the housing end, but do that at the frame end

Yeeeeaaaa im not thinking that would be great. That would cause massive loss of articulation.

If im understanding it the way you are describing it. Draw it on a piece of paper, post pic

Ok yea thats what I was thinking. In my head im just seeing it being too rigid. On the single bushing, the bar twists and flexes just a little, but if theres another bushin it would restrict the original bushing all together from any flex. They would support each other. I mean.... I want a LITTLE bit of twist and flex dont I? I think the solution could be a lot simpler. And I think I may have it already, just gotta get home and check what material I have.

Ok yea thats what I was thinking. In my head im just seeing it being too rigid. On the single bushing, the bar twists and flexes just a little, but if theres another bushin it would restrict the original bushing all together from any flex. They would support each other. I mean.... I want a LITTLE bit of twist and flex dont I? I think the solution could be a lot simpler. And I think I may have it already, just gotta get home and check what material I have.

what you want twist for? you hitting sides or something?

Lol no, but I want the axle to be able to articulate for bumps, driveways, etc etc. If it doesn't, then I've waisted my time and could've kept the two link.

Yes. But that just doubles the work on them.

Yes. But that just doubles the work on them.

what you have now will be putting like 50+ FT-lbs of torque on those bearings all the time, i fail to see how my solution is worse off then what u have now. you get to change one bushing every 1000 miles instead of 2 every 100 miles