Jayballz (Bohall) bag build @ The Dropzone.

Didnt say it was worse playa. Calm dem titties. I just think I have a cheaper, quicker, easier fix is all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Its a good idea, just seems a little German for my liking. Complicated solution to simple problem. Jah feel?

the way he's welding the bag mount on the frame he wouldn't have to do anything but drill holes in the lower bars and move the bag mount in on the frame.

also, the two link setup is the only setup that can allow you to have an offset bag mount with reasonable bushing life. once you place bushings on both ends of the link bar, you're bushings will destroy themselves every time you're not laid out. your bushings, bags, and link tabs are going to have so much more added stress on them this way.

I highly recommend centering the bags.

Last edited:
the way he's welding the bag mount on the frame he wouldn't have to do anything but drill holes in the lower bars and move the bag mount in on the frame.

One of my two simple solutions.

With Billy's solution, Bohall would have to remove the panhard bar because over time, it will destroy itself because the lower link bars will not allow as much side to side movement of the axle.
However, the limited side to side movement from the wishbone lower link bars on each corner would not allow bohall to have any adjustability

That panhard is going to kill itself as is

Sent from a secure terminal using the classified military network

What you're talking about now is a structural failure. What I'm talking about with your suggested setup is a design failure. Meaning that the panhard bar will be pushing and pulling the axle while the 4 separate bushings on the frame will be trying to keep the axle moving only vertically.

Removing the panhard bar and only relying on the 4 frame bushings is also a terrible idea because it will place so much torque on the bushings that they would last no time at all.

These failures are 2 different types. The way his panhard bar is now just needs a nice gusset plate on both sides and it will be structurally Sound against a fatigue failure which is what it would have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Basically, not a legit idea. Like I said. Problem solved now anyway lol

lolol :billnye:

Those are just magnets little homie. Helps hold it all where I want it till its welded

weldingmags3.jpg

:themoreyouknow:

Lololololol
#fabricator

It was a legit question lol but that's badass

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using tapacrap

Heres some pics and shit. This is the little I accomplished in the last day or so
2a5yty4y.jpg
u6egusy5.jpg
u2a3a9a7.jpg
esu7ynum.jpg
3yve4yta.jpg
8utydeqa.jpg
ytu2ezy7.jpg
e7uhyvuz.jpg
uvatupu9.jpg
tanyra6e.jpg