ITGuy's 2003 Sierra 1500/2500 4x4 RCLB Build Thread

I think I will as well (0 ofset). If I need flares then I will color match them. Heck with it.
Damn lip laws.

Nice Silverado build thread. I hope mine comes out smelling that nice. Thanks for the link.

Last edited:
np :five: i joined because of his truck since have the same truck :P but it will never be like his

Ryan, you could probably squeeze x10 Predators on that thing with the leveling kit you've got. It may be a bit close with the 305/55s, but it would look SICK. Kyle has x10 Predators on his leveled NBS with 295/55/20 Trail Grapplers. He used to run 285/55 Terra Graps. Here are some pictures.

Current:

9204840382_4879d315bd_c.jpg

9204852706_2cd6ef1a92_c.jpg

Terra Graps:

truck10118.jpg

truck10114.jpg

The predators come with a - offset I believe... I am right on the fence about Rehab / Predator.
I'll need those flares, but I believe you are right about stuffing them under my truck. I am will do some measurements tonight before my final order. Worse case scenario.. I go UP more. How bad can that be? Like a wise man once said, "It's just money" :hmm:

AND I may be selling my old SUV tonight.
Then I can go on a spending spree just like our government.

Ultra Predator 20x10 only comes in -25 offset D:
So my truck would sit/look EXACTLY like that Silverado.
EDIT - My tire is a 305 not 285 : 3/4" more of overall width.
I think with a -25 offset it's gonna be a tight fit.

**Another knock against the BMF is that it only comes in a 20x9 for 6 lug.. found out while I was pricing it.

One more question. A buddy of mine said I should take a look at
Fuel Full Blown D253's with the Chrome center and Black Rim to give my tires more depth / sidewall appearance?
Everyone has an opinion...

Last edited:
Lmao. Yes I like all chrome or go home in this case too.
I edited the last post to stop scaring everyone.

Trail vs. Terra : I like how those Trail Graps look above. I hope I made the right chose with the Terra.
I could return them and get the Trail Graps. Espcially while I do not have my rims yet.

His trails are 32.8" and 11.6" wide. My dimensions will be somewhere around 33.2 and 12.
I think it will hit my front lower plastic fender and inner rear well.

Last edited:
I ordered 4 20x10 Ultra Predators 6x139.7 with -25mm offset 4.52 BS :thumbsup:
*Skipped the BMF because it's an 8 lug 20x10.

They will arrive mid/late next week. Now I need to order some lugs and looking for some flares as well.

You guys were a huge help, even though I was wavering..
I'll probably need to do some trimming but we'll cross that bridge soon enough.

Off to spend more money.

Edited the thread and cleaned up rim samples / extra images to shorten it.

:omg:

Last edited: