ITGuy's 2003 Sierra 1500/2500 4x4 RCLB Build Thread

A little baggie with the mounting hardware came with them.
I am assuming it's all in there lol. I've been wrong before.

Raining today, so will be working inside the garage.. I will be clearing some space and make a list of things I need to lift it. Probably a couple more jack stands.. get all my tools arranged. I have a bad habit of not setting up well first then spending 30% of my project time searching for tools, parts, or running to the store because I forgot xyz.

Might get to the lift this weekend.. still trying to schedule it.

Tires are in transit. No word on the cores for the rims getting started, but I expect that to be another 4 weeks for them to ship.

I did some measuring and it should be fine. I'll have a few inches to work with.. It would have been a lot more tight with the 7-9" and 37" .. just hope I don't regret going with the 35's

I suspect when I drive it, it will be like "Whooo this is great!" vs. "Oh shit I am all over the place."

Tires are in! :burnout:
IMG_20140814_090741166_zpsyyuzrzgm.jpg

Last edited:
Operation 'LBZLift' has started.

Sprayed my keys, u-bolts.. pretty much everything that needs to be removed with Kroil tonight.
Tomorrow morning I will attempt to remove the keys on the t-bars. If that goes well, I'll start removing parts and bagging them up.
That gives me the day to get a big jump on the list of things to do.

No1Limit confirmed he will be here on Saturday afternoon and we'll tackle the front end. I am hoping to be well into it by the time he gets here.

Do to time allowed, I decided to do my painting / undercoat after the lift is installed.
There will be a few places I will grind and paint before installing a couple of parts though.

Progress pics coming.