ITGuy's 2003 Sierra 1500/2500 4x4 RCLB Build Thread

Ordered

Flares - Will colormatch when they arrive. I have some paint left. Should be enough.
OEM 99-06 Fender Flares Set
31cikebkCqL_SX300__zpsf807d083.jpg

Last edited:
Dunno. I know Connor wants to come down and help out.

I'll get the rims, tires and shocks on the c10 so I can bomb around in that.
I'll take the bed off the dmax and start undercoating the frame and removing parts.

Maybe have it all finished by next weekend if I work on it each weekday in the evenings.
I'll do as much as I can by myself though.. probably just need an extra set of hands on the front end.
I'll be going through the instructions tonight.. but if I remember correctly there is no welding on this 6" kit.
The 7" required some trimming / welding which really wouldn't slow me down.. just need to plan for it.

Thanks for the feedback guys. These components are pretty high quality for sure.

Last edited:
Do you have any pictures of the liners in Ryan? I want to see how much they cover, may order a set soon.

Do you have any pictures of the liners in Ryan? I want to see how much they cover, may order a set soon.

Yes sir they are out on the porch now. I'll unpack and show you a few shots here.

I think I posted the part number already [WWC99] you can google it and price shop.
I won't have them mounted as I am removing the bed soon, but I can test fit them and take a couple snaps.

:security:

I cleared my PM box, I saw you were trying to message me.

Ah no big deal, was just looking for advice & expertise on lowering my c10. I found a few answer through google.. kinda glad I dug in a little... learned a few things along the way.

Last edited: