ITGuy's 2003 Sierra 1500/2500 4x4 RCLB Build Thread

I think I just got funding for the rest of my project.
Got a guy coming from NH to take a look at my motorcycle tomorrow.
I am hoping to get 16K for it. Don't really want to let it go, but I can always build another later.

I can do everything else I wanted to the truck for less than 1/2 of that.. and bank the rest.
Truck has a little more sentimental value to me.. and is more useful for sure.
The summer will be over in a blink here anyway.. and I would be mad if the bike sat for another season..

:argh:

Last edited:
Oh yeah, selling the bike would definitely be worth getting to do everything you want to the truck. Can't wait to see it back from paint!

I think I just got funding for the rest of my project.
Got a guy coming from NH to take a look at my motorcycle tomorrow.
I am hoping to get 16K for it. Don't really want to let it go, but I can always build another later.

I can do everything else I wanted to the truck for less than 1/2 of that.. and bank the rest.
Truck has a little more sentimental value to me.. and is more useful for sure.
The summer will be over in a blink here anyway.. and I would be mad if the bike sat for another season..

:argh:

sounds like a good plan for sure.

Today should be the day. I'm waiting to hear from the paint shop.
I might take a spin to Laconia on my motorcycle later so if they don't call me, it might be another day.

Last night I bolted a few things back onto the old cab & chassis , getting the duplicate parts out of my garage. Not sure what I am going to do with it. I am sure I will find something "creative".
IMG_20140618_210206699_zpsilorgz8d.jpg

IMG_20140618_210215825_zpsx7mjrepj.jpg

IMG_20140618_210230437_zpsigumzuvr.jpg