In here if you like CARS...........

So much potential, so little power

tygu2e6a.jpg

Dat ass doe
jahevyha.jpg

The only thing a ZR1 is good for is going fast in a straight line. Second you try to turn at any speed either your going to die or spin off the track.

Sent from my Stealth Lookin iPhone using Tapaturd
You should look up the track times around the nurburgring. Wiki has records where it meets just in the top 10 fastest production cars. The only the the zr1 lacks on is interior. Supposedly the c7 has made up for that.

Are you fucking retarded?
My thought exactly

thats pretty cool thats his car. i know he had a huge wreck with a couple other mustang factory drivers at barber motorsports park in the world challenge series. first year of him in that series he use to race in the continental tire series.

Haha yeah I knew most would think the sponsor graphics are ugly, but I just thought it was cool that there was a WC car out just rolling historic Woodward looking for action late at night, and not just parked under a tent by a semi behind velvet rope and handing out signed posters from 9-5 for some event obligation.
Oh and that NBS there is a pile, I know the owner, it needs so much work it's not even funny.
And the SRT10 Ram is a 6spd and has a Paxton blower at 12psi and the Lightning there is a solid street runner too... just two of the guys in our little weekend warrior street crew.