In here if you like CARS...........

#1 car is a Viper? eeesh

Yeah, he ain't right. I mean he does drive a mustang. :cheeky:

:bird: Have y'all ever driven one? I'm speaking for the gen prior to the newest, but they're badass, the most true driving experience of any of the "supercars". No electrical nannies or driving assists, no bullshit flappy paddle gearbox, it's a car that you've gotta respect and be capable to drive at the limit. It's wayyy more of a driver's car than any road going Ferrari IMO

Sent from TapaTwat

I would rock the Morgan areo or the ariel atom.

Always loved the Morgan Aero 8, we used to race with a guy that raced a classic morgan and had an aero for his street car. Also got to ride in a V8 atom in college. HO. LEE. FAWK. Damn sure couldn't get $100 off the dash of that fucker

Sent from TapaTwat

:bird: Have y'all ever driven one? I'm speaking for the gen prior to the newest, but they're badass, the most true driving experience of any of the "supercars". No electrical nannies or driving assists, no bullshit flappy paddle gearbox, it's a car that you've gotta respect and be capable to drive at the limit. It's wayyy more of a driver's car than any road going Ferrari IMO

Sent from TapaTwat

Slow down Teto damn, just fucking with ya.

depends on what your looking for imo. exotic and luxury and some what fast, yea go with Ferrari,aston, Maserati etc. good bang for your buck in speed though, zr1 all the way. bro probably has half the amount of money in his zr1 as a stock Ferrari, aston, etc and he'll blow the doors off of most of em I assure you. but imo your not talking as nice of a car as a one of the other exotics. not to mentions, those exotics aren't meant to be drove out that much imo. put any normal amount of miles on one, and youll kill the shit outta the value. one thing the zr1 wont fuck with the is an UGR Gallardo, said he'll get one of them eventually lol.

Ok, I'm awake now.

ferrari-f12-berlinetta-becomes-novitec-rosso-n-largo-photo-gallery_3.jpg

2013-ferrari-f12-berlinet-aa040.jpg

HXnvugp.gif

The front looks like a kid geeking out on candy :rofl: interior looks like a space shuttle. Saw Top Gear drive one, it's wayy complicated. No thanks. All the aero work is impressive tho, I'll give them that

Holy shit, didn't realize how similar they were. For some reason, I really like the C7 but the Ferrari, not so much. Idk why specifically

Definitely resemble each other but I remember thinking the c7 reminded me of a Ferrari viper and camari mixed. I just hate the front bumper on c7 to plain

Holy shit, didn't realize how similar they were. For some reason, I really like the C7 but the Ferrari, not so much. Idk why specifically

Probably because it has the prancing horse on it.

:trolldance:

I still love you, please don't hate me.

If you want to specific, the corvette looks like the F12, the design of the Ferrari was completed first but GM released the corvette first.

depends on what your looking for imo. exotic and luxury and some what fast, yea go with Ferrari,aston, Maserati etc. good bang for your buck in speed though, zr1 all the way. bro probably has half the amount of money in his zr1 as a stock Ferrari, aston, etc and he'll blow the doors off of most of em I assure you. but imo your not talking as nice of a car as a one of the other exotics. not to mentions, those exotics aren't meant to be drove out that much imo. put any normal amount of miles on one, and youll kill the shit outta the value. one thing the zr1 wont fuck with the is an UGR Gallardo, said he'll get one of them eventually lol.

The only thing a ZR1 is good for is going fast in a straight line. Second you try to turn at any speed either your going to die or spin off the track.

Sent from my Stealth Lookin iPhone using Tapaturd