In here if you like CARS...........

Everyone might have to change their shorts after this

1625524_146753735495080_1345325380_n.jpg

Ford GT: 1000whp
Carrera GT: 626hp
458 Italia: 640hp

Fuuuuu

:hng:

Everyone saying "I'd rather have american" is referring to classic muscle.

So let's try this. Pick your #1 brand new car. Has to be production, no prototypes or special super cars.

R35 GT-R

No way dude, ferraris are sweet and all but there's a lot of American cars I'd rather have

Sent from TapaTwat

Nope, just something about a Ferrari no other car has.

:roflsquared:

So let's try this. Pick your #1 brand new car. Has to be production, no prototypes or special super cars.

R35 GT-R

Ferrari 458

2010-2011_Ferrari_458_Italia_coupe_%282011-03-23%29_03.jpg

Will take one in white with red interior. :hng:

Last edited:

R35 GT-R

I'm not, I could make a whole list that includes plenty of modern american cars.

I think my #1 new car would be a Viper

Sent from TapaTwat

Ferrari just has the look, sound, prestige, history that not many(if any) other cars have. I'd gladly take any Ferrari over any American car. Go ahead and have your Z06/GT40/Viper, etc. At the end of the day, what do you have? Just another run of the mill car while I'll have a Ferrari. American auto makers are not even in the same league.

I just don't really see Ferraris as special anymore and not crazy about they're current styling :shrug:

I love all kinds of cars too, not just American, but American will always trump anything else in my mind. Now I will say, the 50s/60s/70s Ferraris are another story. I love those, especially the oddball ones.

Sent from TapaTwat