In here if you like CARS...........

a5abe5a7.jpg

That's badass. I'd love to run some open road races like that someday. That guy's freakin good and obviously has run that course alot

Local lawyer that has 2 jets and the bentley continental ive posted bought himself a new birthday present
Mercedes sls "last edition" 1 of 350
8ypy3ety.jpg

u2y5y5yj.jpg

Hell yea..its a 6.3 v8 583hp..feels fast as fuck but I didnt really get on it much. Ill wait until after the 1k mile break in and get on it good when he drives it next lol

love these Centerline Retro's! TO bad it's a 77 and only 18's.

24745580005_large.jpg

15409785_large.jpg

Wonder if I could fit these 20X15's in the rear on a 70 Z? :cheeky:

12502retro20x15.jpg

Local lawyer that has 2 jets and the bentley continental ive posted bought himself a new birthday present
Mercedes sls "last edition" 1 of 350
8ypy3ety.jpg

u2y5y5yj.jpg

bad ass car. funny I was just watching an episode of top gear where james may said that car was stupid. had to much power for what it is and was uncontrollable lol. still a bad ass car. tell your boss to get a real plane lol. believe you said he had bombardier correct?

bad ass car. funny I was just watching an episode of top gear where james may said that car was stupid. had to much power for what it is and was uncontrollable lol. still a bad ass car. tell your boss to get a real plane lol. believe you said he had bombardier correct?

Haha yea..this dude isnt my boss, he's just one of the base customers at our fbo. But he and my boss both have bombardier challenger 605's. Hopefully I won't be there much longer anyway ha