In here if you like CARS...........

^^ Do want!! :drool: All of them :crazy:

Someday I'll own one...
I know, I'd love to have one of each color lol

Sonic blue ftmfw

Or dsg
Sonic is def my first choice, not crazy about dsg. But I like really bright colors lol

you guys missed best color termi, mystichrome
m5lp_0903_04_z+twin_turbocharged_2004_ford_mustang_cobra+rear_bumper.jpg
I love looking at mystichrome, but I don't think I could ever own one

Mystichrome is badass but I wouldnt wanna own it. Yea that might be mineral grey..I was thinking dsg but it isnt very dark

It's a cool color but never understood the attraction to it. Too much purple and green for me. My two least favorite colors :roflpuke:

Eh, it's definitely love it or hate it. I love to look at it, I think they look awesome but couldn't bring myself to own one for some reason. The 2004 Mystichrome is a much better looking color than 1996's Mystic tho that's almost always purple or brown

Favorite bodystyle Chevelle right there. I'll take mine Hugger Orange, black vinyl top, black bucket/console interior, with a 396 and a 4-speed plz

Favorite bodystyle Chevelle right there. I'll take mine Hugger Orange, black vinyl top, black bucket/console interior, with a 396 and a 4-speed plz

has to be a 69, tail lights look better then 68 :imo:

*edit* missed a word

Last edited:
Oh hell yeah, for sure. I also like '71-72 wayyy better than '70. Front and rear but especially the rear. Why they didn't do 4 round tail lights to match the 4 round headlights I'll never know

Yeah I HIGHLY doubt that is awd any longer though.
I almost went to a dealer to scope lancer evos after they announced the end of the run...
Oh and looking at that r32 gtr pic you posted, there are a lot of people who come over from Canada with older GTRs to cruise Woodward and our local hangouts in the summer and most are mean as hell!

Please buy a sti and make a build thread here. That other dude is slacking. Need more subie in my life.

Can't afford STi unless I sell both trucks, and that WILL NOT happen :laugh:

One bugeye I'm looking at is pretty well beefed up. Larger turbo, FMIC, STi trans, 04 rear end, etc. Conservatively tuned around 270whp

Yeah I HIGHLY doubt that is awd any longer though.
I almost went to a dealer to scope lancer evos after they announced the end of the run...
Oh and looking at that r32 gtr pic you posted, there are a lot of people who come over from Canada with older GTRs to cruise Woodward and our local hangouts in the summer and most are mean as hell!

Sad to see the evo go even though I'm not a huge fan. And I would literally kill for an R32/33/34 lol.

All I know is there was a letter being passed around (yes I shared it here) that they were discontinuing the evo and then a few weeks later I read on a pretty legit car site that Mitsubishi said the letter had nothing to do with USDM.