In here if you like CARS...........

dnw previously modded Subie!!! unless it is already rallyamerica prepped and cert'ed!!
Blank canvas subies are so damn hard to find it seems... unless it's auto.

Oh and damn didn't realize evo would still be available here! My wife works closely with Mitsubishi Electric as a supplier and she was the one who told me it would be canned.
I personally like evo more than subie, although close. And Ive spent quite a bit of time driving friends subies.
Hang on I'll upload a photo of a friends old 2001 that he raced at SnoDrift this year and got 3rd in his class....

Oh wow, that's pretty neat if they keep it around.

Gf's sisters boyfriend got a '15 WRX STi about a month ago. This looks so damn good in person. Only saw it at night though, so I didn't get a chance to check it out much.

I haven't checked it out yet, but it seems to be well built, not some 17 year old hacking shit together. After the truck sells I'll go check it out

Saw a brand new blue '15 STI with gold wheels the other night leaving walmart. Actually looked pretty sick. The last gen was pretty lame looking IMO

Alright, not to clog up the thread cuz his car isn't that cool visually, but it rips HARD and I thought these photos my other friend got of it in action on his MX track in the winter were pretty damn cool!

IMG950918_zps925d65a5.jpg

IMG950916_zps08a04567.jpg

IMG_6755_zps01f2aa01.jpg

IMG_0083_zps73f02ec7.jpg

The second letter I read that Mitsubishi put out about keeping the USDM version may have been fake. Who fucking knows with the internet these days. Subies are cool and sound amazing but fuck I love a stanced evo. The front ends of the evo x are sooooooooooo sexy. Especially on the ground :D