In here if you like CARS...........

we all do. my dads old boss had either an 86 or 87 with like 13k miles on it. dad said he hated working on it because of the turbo problems they had.

Yea I want a gn, syclone, and a typhoon along with many other cars haha
Definitely want a fbody aswell

an 86-87 buick regal would be a great pro touring build you can do on the cheap. would love to build a 6cyl turbo for it though, something that gets max power real quick lol.

Second gen camaro, 71/72 to be exact for me. Pro touring style with a turbo 6L, 20" three piece wheels and satin orange and white stripes for me and I'd be happy as a pig in shit.

Fuck me, anyone want to buy a couple of kids and a wife?

Last edited by a moderator:
Coworkers car, '70 AMC Javelin, 360, auto, SST Donahue car. 90% original
9e6yzury.jpg

Sent from Tapatwat

Coworkers car, '70 AMC Javelin, 360, auto, SST Donahue car. 90% original
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/20/9e6yzury.jpg[IMG]

Sent from Tapatwat[/QUOTE]

Only thing I've never liked about those are the "vents" under the doors.

[QUOTE="fortplainman, post: 178380"]the one that looks like a maxima. silly things all look the same :troll:[/QUOTE]

Seeing how Infinity and Nissan are basically one in the same, I would hope to see some cues between the two cars.

Oh and PS, :gtfo:

:crazy:

2015 mustnag.... Not sure is srs?

2015-ford-mustang-01.jpg

2015-ford-mustang-02.jpg

2015-ford-mustang-artists-rendering-photo-481617-s-1280x782.jpg

I know this one is just a rendering but holy fuck I would drive this all day long.

2015-Mustang-Render-Puppyknuckles-Orange.jpg

The red one is kinda dope. Reminds me of a Jaguar F-Type.

I personally love all the new body styles coming out. Some look better than others but its nice seeing different cars riding around rather than the plain vanilla shit that's already out. Would rather be beside that new mustang in traffic than a 1996 Taurus.