:roflpuke: DNW

This, that thing looks like a two door Fusion. :nono:

2015-ford-mustang-01.jpg

2013-ford-fusion-hybrid-interior-3.jpeg

2015 mustnag.... Not sure is srs?

2015-ford-mustang-01.jpg

2015-ford-mustang-02.jpg

2015-ford-mustang-artists-rendering-photo-481617-s-1280x782.jpg

I know this one is just a rendering but holy fuck I would drive this all day long.

2015-Mustang-Render-Puppyknuckles-Orange.jpg

This, that thing looks like a two door Fusion. :nono:

2015-ford-mustang-01.jpg

2013-ford-fusion-hybrid-interior-3.jpeg

trailer need more low ...and that mustang type thing :doublepuke:

Those are all just speculation tho, Ford hasn't released any official photos. The few spy shots of cars in camo out on the road, the front end will be pretty similar to that but can't really tell the rest of the car. I like it as a new car, just not as a Mustang. It doesn't look very "muscle car"

seen that one a while back, that place thats on the "drive" channel on youtube is fuckin nuts that built it. they built him a 67 also. couple vids from big muscle:

Last edited by a moderator:
seen that one a while back, that place thats on the "drive" channel on youtube is fuckin nuts that built it. they built him a 67 also. couple vids from big muscle:

Just watched all those videos, the Blue Balls Camaro still has me drooling. All the subtle details, the peaked fenders, the Mustang mirrors, the wide ass meats, holy hell I keep watching it finding more details. Mary Pozzi is a freakin badass, I love watching her race and hearing her interviews. She's a hoot. And that 'Vette and the story behind it are awesome. I hope I can build just one car of that caliber one day

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely the most bizzare use of boggers I've seen, and I am in love with it:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/a7656682b0afb4af80aebfb98cc80aa9/tumblr_mty6ojZmVJ1s7m5xuo1_1280.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

Moar! Would have found a longer rear axle or sectioned the body instead of chopping he hell out of it to fit the rear tires though.

Moar! Would have found a longer rear axle or sectioned the body instead of chopping he hell out of it to fit the rear tires though.

Only one I saw on tumblr, and google image search didn't turn up anything :okay: I'll keep my eyes peeled for more though.

that thing is sweet, i wanna bog it.

Me too, even though it would bottom out in about 5 seconds, it would be so badass

Went to the Apple Festival in Ellijay, Ga today. It's a little country fair/car show in my grandparents town that we've been going to for 20+ yrs.
apu5utyq.jpg

6a7ujugu.jpg

4u2ydumy.jpg
atuze9eg.jpg
vetezyhy.jpg
nyhyrera.jpg
3e7ejypy.jpg
usu3y9ab.jpg
aryre3u2.jpg

Sent from Tapatwat