In here if you like CARS...........

Fast.

Fast--Furious-5-006.jpg

Screenshot_2013-09-11-22-33-35.png
Screenshot_2013-09-11-22-37-47.png
not the coolest car in the world but the pic blows my mind. Six-second dragsters with full fiberglass bodies on the interstate pulling utility trailers lol

Last edited:
That's awesome those camaros can do that, but those things really erk me too. I love them as far as commited drag cars go, they're really cool cuz they look vintage but are fast as hell. But those are the same cars that are always in the "Fastest Street Car in America" or Hot Rod street drags etc and usually mop up. Sure, technically they're street cars cuz they've got lights/signals/etc but that's a goddamn race car. There's no challenge in that, the guys running full steel bodied full interior '57 Chevy's or '68 Road Runners and the like running 8s or 9s are wayyyyyyy more impressive than those stupid things running 6s. :banghead:

/rant

musta used windex, shit rapes tint.

saw a ridetech g body at a show in syracuse, literally came in my pants because it had a built turbo 6 motor vs. a ls swap.

That's sick. I used to have a 79 malibu, wish I woulda kept it and built it. I wanna build a cruiser out of another malibu or a MCSS

Sent from Tapatwat

what shop? I bet that is Amir's car, my buddy. He was supposed to post his here.

My buddies shop is called chop shop motorsports he didnt do any motor work on the car or anything he was jus putting some tires on some wheels he had

you can get them cheap as hell for a car. ridetech, DSE, speedtech, UMI, etc are starting to hit that market.

Exactly. Hope I can pick one up in the next couple years before they start to go up in price. My dad has a soft spot for MCSS's but I kinda like Malibu's better, the single headlight ones. They're a little more rare and outta the ordinary.

Wanna do something similar to this
1979 Chevrolet Malibu G Body Photo 11

we all do. my dads old boss had either an 86 or 87 with like 13k miles on it. dad said he hated working on it because of the turbo problems they had.