In here if you like CARS...........

Different as in there are none in Charleston, SC that I have seen. I highly doubt any hunk of shit that I construct will be seen worldwide.

But for reallyz, post some pics if you see any. I did a general search on Google and found none except a few lifted ones.

EDIT: found some, posted 1 in the trucks thread. This idea is going to happen now.

Last edited:
the new camaro's do nothing for me. I'd much rather have one of these:

2014 Chevy SS

2014-chevrolet-ss-004-opt.jpg

9617d1361128587-2014-chevy-ss-revealed-chevycoupess.jpg

130743d1360938596-2014-chevrolet-ss-teased-holden-vf-commodore-photos-ss.jpg

I like the 10-13 camaros, but not the 14s. I didn't originally like the 10 but it grew on me and the only thing I don't like it how heavy they are, 4000+ for a "sports" car is way too much.

I do love the 2014 Chevy SS though, I can't wait to start seeing them on the road other then as cop cars

Yeah, I remember on some show on Discovery they went to the factory that made those. Just a kit that they made for the camaros but still hideous imo.

The production SS due this fall will have an LS3 6.2-liter V-8 burbling under its hood, backed up by a six-speed automatic with standard paddle shifters. Packing 415 horsepower and 415 lb-ft of torque—as well as a 3.27:1 final drive—Chevy says the car should sprint to 60 mph in the five-second range.

quoted from caranddriver.com
so yeah thats quick