Hulknasty's 2006 lbz duramax build

Got linex done the other day. Kind of wish they wouldnt have gone so far down the side of the rails but still looks nice
03872816769e6a8525d99cd588b8acf0.jpg
2f188fc91105c1770e3791ed6bdb0255.jpg
923922098a87b358af387094b5f38acc.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

looks good i feel like i would have gone a little less over the bed rails but i also would have done top of tailgate cap the same amount.

looks good i feel like i would have gone a little less over the bed rails but i also would have done top of tailgate cap the same amount.
Yeah I was pretty disapointed they went that far over but it was beat up there anyway

Bought some more parts.. mag hytec diff cover, tint strip, and steering controls module for the radio. Also going in for a detail next week.

i actually like the bedliner over the rails. if i could find a pic of my ranger, the way they did it over the rails was the best thing i ever chose to do to that truck. if it was paint itd be all scratched up. looks good man!

New mag hytec cover, fresh lube, and spare tire deleted
23910a126418142dd584419c8ab85cbf.jpg

Decent weather in the forecast so said fk it welds are back. Parking lights need to be defogged but its coming together
5412c00455019c7ad6dedccfc0fd64e1.jpg
8f65a0f1565dea04e37b9b78670cb358.jpg

Spare tire delete looks the best, wish more people would do that.
Yeah ive been wanting to do it then the new dif cover looked like it was going to be too deep to clear it so pulled it out of there. Looks twice as clean from behind without it. Still want to relocate the trailer plug in too.

Yeah ive been wanting to do it then the new dif cover looked like it was going to be too deep to clear it so pulled it out of there. Looks twice as clean from behind without it. Still want to relocate the trailer plug in too.

Ya I have another hitch sitting in my shop to relocate the plug hidden away too. Just think custom diff covers look better when you can see the whole thing without a tire in the way too.

Truck looks amazing how it is, the chrome bumpers and esky handles and welds all go great together. Got any performance mods planned for it?

I think soo too, not at the moment really. All it has right now is efi live on a dsp5, egr blocked, and straight pipe. Thinking lift pump and built trans down the road if I do anything else. No real crazy plans for it.

I think soo too, not at the moment really. All it has right now is efi live on a dsp5, egr blocked, and straight pipe. Thinking lift pump and built trans down the road if I do anything else. No real crazy plans for it.

I can tell you I've been in a 650hp lly with a built 5 speed, and my brother just got a built trans in his lbz and it's worth the money, the power holding capability and smooth shifts of a built allison are awesome.

Yea for sure it really opens up room for alot more hp. I just run my 90 hp tune for now since the max effort tune seems like it runs out of juice. If i decide to turn it up ill probably get a fass 150 and a suncoast kit