Hulknasty's 2006 lbz duramax build

Ordered cognito uca's and bilstein 5100 shocks. Also did the large fender mod tonight and no more rub coming out of the driveway :bigbananadance:

Heres the front pic tyler

783d816a757fb7408e58a3ebeffb05c8.jpg

Beef, this truck is perfect for a DD

Got the cognito ucas installed along with bilstein 5100 shocks and alignment. Drives much better now.

facbec4f069de417cefd7bb088b41cdb.jpg

Just read entire thread. Looks killer man. Huge transformation from when u picked it up. Im trying to get my buddy to do the same to his lbz and he won't. He likes all the bs badges and trim and all that shit. Maybe a pic of ur truck will change his mind. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man, Ive got a buddy that was the same way, then when he got his lml he seen the light. Now if i can just keep him from buying black whlz

Any interest in my old method wheels on here? They have just been sitting in boxes in my garage and want to get rid of them..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Dropped the truck off for linex premium to get installed yesterday. Playing around on photoshop today and just curious what guys thoughts are on ptm bumpers? I like how it sits now but kind of like it all matched up as well..