Huck's 2006 Sierra Crew

city area is always sketchy, that's why I never go to them
Hence why I only go 2-3 times a year max and always try to be gone or leaving by dark

This came in today. Still tip shopping, leaning toward center dump 5" angled more toward horizontal than down
672f0aa113dc3a611a8be6023f075b77.jpg

:shake: The more I looked and looked, the worse the bigger tips looked. Kinda wanted to try some 5" tips tucked up tight and barely showing out the corners but the bodylift fucked me for that idea
Like dis. I forget who's truck this was but he's on here...I think he's got that blue granite Duramax now
O0lVIdO.jpg

:shake: The more I looked and looked, the worse the bigger tips looked. Kinda wanted to try some 5" tips tucked up tight and barely showing out the corners but the bodylift fucked me for that idea
Like dis. I forget who's truck this was but he's on here...I think he's got that blue granite Duramax now
O0lVIdO.jpg

:nono: then you'll be like fgt ayron

Sent from Tapashit

That is definitely not fgt setup Ryan, is clean AF. I like it alot, just can't tuck it on my rig cuz of BL and fgt rear spring hangers. That's actually a chop, he really only had one tip done like that and somebody added the other. Here's the original. I don't care for just the one
3EfACSj.jpg

tmZxtb4.jpg

Yeah, I like both setups. But the dual 5" doubles my cost for tips/piping, idk about labor for the shop. Claws? Pretty sure those are Toyos judging by the sidewall.....

Ohhhh :lol: It's a coaster. Hang out, I'll get a better pic

**nvrmnd. Tapatalk is being fgt

Last edited: