Fiesty's 2000 Silverado

thanks. wish I woulda got 20s. or at least 18x10s. been thinking about tows and spacers.

I know someone with the same wheels but in 18x10 that may be willing to trade, he's getting 22x12s soon anyways

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using tapacrap

Last edited:
I know someone with the same wheels but in 18x10 that may be willing to trade, he's getting 22x12s soon anyways

Do want. But dnw to drive to swampland for rimps. Although I will be in Alabama in July...kinda close

Doooo eett. Tows are badass, you'll never want your little mirrors again
I used to have tows and I thought it looked awkward

Gotdamn this thing was ugly

No tows! Looks perfect as is
I'm on the fence. I think I'd like it better if it had spacers. But idk.

Last edited:
He's got mommy's credit card for gas lol he can meet you closer prolly

He's got mommy's credit card for gas lol he can meet you closer prolly

Meh. For the time/money/pain in the ass I'd prob just buy 18x12 hostages and sell 962s

Yeah definitely not wide enough for tows in that last pic imo. Maybe with x10s and spacers

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore
Imo. I had tows for a week lol

18x12 hostages....................... 1. Fuel? I hate mine, think again. 2. 18s...? The fuk?

22x12 gear 726 plz :read:

What calipers did you use?
And what size front rotors? I'll be doing front brakes soon and my truck has the stopping distance of a freight train when towing my boat. Could use the extra stopping power

Last edited:
Pls think :hahano: do 962s again

Pls think, wat

22x12 gear 726 plz :read:

What calipers did you use?
And what size front rotors? I'll be doing front brakes soon and my truck has the stopping distance of a freight train when towing my boat. Could use the extra stopping power
Dfw 22s. Dnw to drop that coin. My Toyos have good tread.
Front calipers are powerstop calipers powdered red for an 05 silverado with 13" front rotors. Front rotors are 13" drilled n slotted from powerstop.
Rear calipers are 05 2wd dual piston Tahoe calipers with drilled n slotted powerstop rotors. Russell stainless steel brake lines.